Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Pricing & Promotion Policy.
These Terms and Conditions of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser, Freelancers, Buyers, and Sellers connected to its Personal Account from Market Planet and Mobile Site.
Any use of Market Planet by any user is full acceptance of the current Terms.
You agree, through your use of Market Planet, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.
This is not only humorous, but legal actions can
be taken against you.
You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you, or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to Market Planet.
Posting job, project, or gig on Market Planet is free. The job creator can set his or her desire price.
Regardless the price set by the job creator, Market Planet shall receive specific percentage from the total amount of the completed job or gig as administrative fee.
PayPal and Stripe payment systems are mode of payments and seller/ freelancer mode of receiving earning amount generated on Market Planet are through PayPal, Stripe, MoneyGram, Payoneer, and Bank Transfer.
User agrees not to submit illegal content to Market Planet and agree to warn website owners after seeing other users doing it.
We reserve the right to remove the job or gig ads which violate the Posting Rules. We may change the Posting Rules without any prior notice.
We will never share or sell our customer information to any third party. By posting job or gig on Market Planet, you allow us to collect and use your information to enhance Market Planet users service.
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Market Planet Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
1. Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on Market Planet and Mobile version.
2. Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, holds an account, and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
3. Personal Account: refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage, and view its ads.
4. Customer Service: Market Planet means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Market Planet and our Mobile version.
5. Market Planet Service: Market Planet means the services made available to Freelancers, Sellers, Buyers, and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
6. Website: means the (MarketPlanet.net) owned and operated by Reliable Web, Inc., accessed mainly from the URL https://marketplanet.net and allowing Freelancers, Sellers, Buyers, Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet on Market Planet.
7. Mobile Site: is the mobile site owned and operated by Reliable Web, Inc., accessible from the URL https://marketplanet.net and allowing Freelancers, Sellers, Buyers, Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service [Market Planet]
8. User: any visitor with access to Market Planet Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Market Planet accessible from different media.
Responsibility for Market Planet cannot be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, Freelancers, Sellers, Buyers, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms:
Market Planet reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Freelancers Buyers, and Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Freelancers, Sellers, Buyers, Users and Market Planet.
Any complaints should be addressed to Market Planet Customer Service.
If an order is canceled, and you are due a refund, the original order amount, as well as the service fee, will be placed in your Market Planet balance.
By default, purchases will be refunded to the payment method used to make the purchase, but this may not always be possible depending on the payment method. You and Market Planet may also agree that the refund be issued by alternative method towards future purchased at Market Planet. Please note the amount of time for the refund to process is dependent on your payment method as well.